Friday, April 24, 2009

91 days 'til 'cross, 91 days 'til 'cross

.... yes, only 91 days 'til 'cross. Yikes, I gotta start cleaning off the mud from last fall, get a new chain, new cables, new BB, clean the damn cassettes, new tires, new bar tape. Wow, I really better get going cause I still gotta do all that crap for my road rig too (and road season started 2 weeks ago). Hmmm, I guess I should start running a little, watch the Cycle-Smart DVD again and practice dismounts/re-mounts. Gotta be true, says so right there at Bike Reg. Vermont here I come .... roadtrip with the Humperdog, some maple syrup, Ben & Jerry's, maybe a MoveOn.org rally and CX... sweet. And the cool thing, there's a freakin CX race at the NJ State Fair the following weekend. Ahh, fried dough, the Midway, botox'd NJ milfs in halter tops and CX, now that's what I'm talkin about.

No comments: