Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Message from Humperdog



Damn I look good don't I? Some people might say I'm a poser but hey, if you got it, flaunt it... I'm ooozing style here peeps. Some might think they have style but hey, I'm a dog with true style and trust me, I know a thing or two about doggie style.

I just don't get the whole stocking thing though ... just give me the rawhide thingy already. How'd you like to pose with a glassful of Three Philosophers and not get to drink it?

All in all I think it was a pretty good year (except for that minor skunk incident). I got to chase a few pheasants, went to a couple 'cross races, sniffed some new butts, and got to do alot clean-up duty after Ms. Drummroll's grandkids come over. (The little guy leaves lots of goodies on the floor for me as he's still trying to master the fork.)

So I wanna wish y'all a Happy Humperdog Holiday Season and thank all those that rubbed my belly this past year.

No comments: