Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sh*t My Dad Says

If you're a 'bit' off center (like I) and are in need of a smile or chuckle ... I present to you a bit of Twitter excellence in the raw:  http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

Need to be convinced .. here's a few tweets to savor:

"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

"Pressure? Get married when you want. Your wedding's just one more day in my life I can't wear sweat pants."

"I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or %^(* it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that."

Yeah it may be a little raw but you will probably be giggling like a school girl or snorting out loud once you get reading these.... And there's even a new book I just might have to pick up. 


 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Almost peed myself this morning reading the tweeters..... Excellent stuff greg